- Time, date, battery: Info for you
- Alarm, alarm signal: Info (Go to \'Alarm screen\' to change, press the alarm button on the action bar)
- Player signal: Selected signal to play, when 'On' button is pressed, change by pressing the signal name
- On/Off button: Plays selected player signal
- Always on/Off in .. button: Short click will toggle between \'Always on\' and \'Off in ..\'. Long click and you can set timeout for \'Off in ..\' model
- Shuffle on/off: Can only be changed when the player is off
- Repeat on/off: Can only be changed when the player is off
- Prev/Next: Shows only when the player is on and if more than 1 song is chosen
- Volume: Does not show with small displays (version 2.x) (Ex. ldpi(320x480), not enough space, use the menu instead)
- Dimmer: Dim the screen to increase battery life
- Screensaver: Shows time, date, alarm, alarm signal and player signal.
- Customize an alarm: Long click on +(1),+(2),+(3),+(4) or use the menu 'Edit the default alarm (x)' to see that your are in customize mode - instead of the time you will see the name (?) of the button you clicked
- Add an alarm: Short click on +(1), +(2), +(3) or +(4)
- Edit an alarm: Select from the list
- Delete an alarm: Long click on an alarm from the list and select 'delete alarm' or edit the alarm and press the 'Delete' button.